20 Up-To-Date Dissertation Topics On Corporate Governance
If you are struggling with your dissertation on corporate governance, you must have chosen a wrong topic. Consider replacing your present topic with something interesting and fresh, and the task will be much easier.
What Is Corporate Governance?
Corporate governance is a broad topic which covers all possible types of business relations and ways to run the company. A wide range of the narrower concepts can be investigated in your dissertation on corporate governance, like the issue of leadership, manager and employee relations, business ethics, corporate strategies, company profitability, and performance, etc.
What Are the Current Dissertation Topics?
- The causes of the global recession in your country and the role of corporate governance in the process.
- Corporate governance in need of reforms. What areas of the system should be reformed first and how?
- Dependence of the company profitability on corporate governance. How are the company profits related to the practices of corporate governance?
- The efficiency of corporate governance in state-owned enterprises. Analyze and compare statistical data in a range of state-owned enterprises.
- The impact of the existing corporate governance mechanisms on the internal relations between managers and subordinates within the company.
- Improving the corporate performance of a specific company: ideas to consider.
- Reasons for poor corporate governance in financial institutions. Why do existing mechanisms fail and how can the situation be saved?
- Audit practices in corporate governance in the US and Europe. Analyze common and different features.
- Corporate social responsibility policy and factors affecting its implementation.
- Dependence of popular management styles on the existing corporate governance practices.
- Current models of ownership structure and their role in improving the company corporate performance.
- Successful implementation of corporate governance mechanisms in banks. What are the causes of the phenomenon? How can the situation develop in the future?
- Corporate governance regulations in the US and Europe. How do the rules differ? Which regulations are more effective?
- The causes of the international credit crisis and the role of corporate governance in the process.
- Corporate strategies in public firms: do they help boost profitability?
- The role of the balanced scorecard in the current corporate strategies of legal companies.
- Preventing economic crisis: how can corporate governance be helpful?
- Business ethics in corporate governance. How are the issues related?
- Corporate governance in the family-based firms. How are business relations affected by private ties?
- Board of directors as a successful mechanism of corporate governance. What are the roles of executive and non-executive directors in the process?
A Collection Of Good MBA Dissertation Topics On Business Strategy
Dissertations are an essential part of higher education. It is a means of testing your capability to assimilate all that you have learnt, spruce it up with more research and then put down something extensive yet concrete. It really serves as a final test of your ability as an academician. Dissertations can take months, even years to write properly. The most crucial part is to determine what to write. Your choice of topic can make or break your grade and degree. Be wise and very careful while you choose a topic for your dissertation. Your whole dissertation will depend on that one topic. You can’t divert from it in your paper.
Business strategy is the science or you can say art of conducting business. It encompasses a hundred different things in itself. Business strategy is a crucial part of studying business, namely MBA. The diversity of the topic gives you a scope to choose, however you must choose carefully. Here are some top topics which you can choose from when writing a dissertation on business strategy.
- A study of how the policies relating to the corporate sector of the government of a state affect the business strategies adopted by the firms or corporations.
- The business strategies adopted by the firm of a country that is deciding to expand their business on a global scale.
- How various internal and external mechanisms of a firm or corporation affect their business strategies? Analyze the internal and external structures that you have found have an influence on the business strategies of a particular firm.
- Presentation of a case study on the change in the business strategies of any said firm or corporation over an expanse of ten years.
- A study of how the advent of smart technology has changed the business strategies adopted by a firm or corporation of your choice.
- Analyze how a partnership or a merger can have an effect, either positive or negative, on the business strategies of a particular firm.
- Present a case study showing how a change in the business strategy has led to a firm’s downfall or success. Analyze the business strategies that have contributed to the success or failure of the firm or organization.
- Describe the role of the management body of a firm or organization in framing and influencing its business strategy.
- Study and analyze the challenges faced by a firm or organization when changing their original business strategy.
These are some of the topics that can fetch you good grades. Detail research is however required.Order an essay from WriteMyEssayz.com and improve yur grades!