$B:G8e$K>/$7M7$s$G$_$?!#(B $B$3$N>uBV$G(BDisk 2$B$r>C$7$F(B100M$B$NNN0h$G$b:n$C$F$_$h$&!#(B $B:F5/F0$9$k$HM=A[DL$j(BMissing$B$K$J$C$F$$$k!#(B $B$=$3$G(BRAID-5$B$NNN0h$O(BRepair Volume$B$G!"(BMirror$B$NNN0h$O(BSimple$B$KLa$7$?!#(B Simple$B$NNN0h$OI|3hIT2DG=!#:o=|$7$+=PMh$J$$!#(B
WinMe on vmware$B$G%$%s%9%H!<%kCf$K;_$^$k!#$J$<$@$m$&!#(B emm386$B$,$I$3$G8F$P$l$F$$$k$N$+$J!)(B $B$H$j$"$($:(Bsafe mode$B$G5/F0!#(B $B$o$+$i$s!#$b$&0lEY:F5/F0$@!#(BStep-by-step$B$G3NG'!#(B JDISP.SYS$B$r(BN$B$K$7$F$_$?!#$"$l!"(Bsafe mode$B$K$7$+$J$i$s!#(B
$B7k6I!"(Bregedit$B$G(BDosV$B$N(Bconfig.sys$B$NItJ,$r:o$C$?!#(B $B2?$H$+>e$,$C$F$-$?!#(B vmware 2.0.3 build-799$B$G$O$A$c$s$HBP1~$7$F$$$k$h$&$@!#(B $B$"$l!"$^$?>e$,$i$J$/$J$C$?!#(Bsafe mode$B$G$"$2$F$b$&0lEY8+$k$H(B EMS$B$,$O$$$C$F$$$k!#$3$l$b>C$=$&!#(B $B$A$c$s$H;H$($k$h$&$K$J$C$?!#(B $B$G$b$J$s$I$b(Bsafe mode$B$G>e$,$C$F$$$k$+$i1x$$$J!#(B $B$H$j$"$($:$$$$$+!#(B
As you probably know, Windows 10 is free for most Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users, but that doesn’t mean that upgrade to Windows 10 is always smooth. Users report having CMPXCHG16b / CompareExchange128 issue when upgrading to Windows 10, so let’s see how can we fix that.
How to Solve CMPXCHG16b / CompareExchange128 Problem in Windows 10
CMPXCHG16b is a special CPU instruction this is required in order to upgrade to Windows 10, and some processors lack this instruction so you won’t be able to upgrade to Windows 10. Changing your processor is usually expensive, especially if you have older CPU that doesn’t support CMPXCHG16b instructions, so let’s see how we can fix this issue.
Upgrade to 32bit version of Windows 10
If you’re planning to upgrade to 64bit version of Windows 10, you will need a processor that supports CMPXCHG16b instruction, but you can upgrade to a 32bit version of Windows 10 without any major issues. This is a workaround and not the best solution, but it’s worth giving it a try.
- Download 32-bit version of Windows you’re currently using and install it instead of your current version. Make sure that you create backup for your important files.
- Download all the updates and when you get asked to upgrade to Windows 10, do so.
- You’ll upgrade to 32bit version of Windows 10, and it will be activated on Microsoft’s servers. Great thing about this is that activation is limited only to your hardware, not to the version of Windows 10 you’re using.
- Download 64bit version of Windows 10.
- Use Creation Media program and choose Create installation media for another PC. You’ll need an empty DVD or USB flash drive to complete this step.
- Perform a clean install of Windows 10 but remember to skip the step when asked to enter the serial number.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll have activated and working 64bit version of Windows 10.
That’s about it, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, just write them down in the comments, below.
Read Also: How to Fix Problems with Adobe Creative Cloud Products in Windows 10
For various PC problems, we recommend to use this tool.
This tool will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware, hardware failure and optimize your PC for maximum performance. Quickly fix PC issues and prevent others from happening with this software:
- Download this PC Repair Tool with Microsoft Technologies
- Click “Start Scan” to find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Click “Repair All” to fix all issues (requires upgrade).