Mgmt 520 Week 3 Video Case Study

In this week’s critical thinking reading assignment we discussed the governor of California who at the time was Arnold Schwarzenegger and how the state of California adopted a budget measure that involved taxing punitive damage awards in the amount of 75 percent. This measure took the punitive damages award in a civil suit were the plaintiff would get 25 percent of the awards and the other 75 percent would go to the state to be used for state needs. Some agree that California was right to act on this and encourage other states to do this as well. Although Governor Schwarzenegger did not sign the new bill he still felt as though this was a good idea.Critics argue that this is not a good idea because the juries are more likely to award higher punitive damages just to bring in more tax revenue. Even though, higher damages would help to punish the wrongdoers as well as put money back into the state to help cover cost that thestate might need help covering. Critics do believe that the tortfeasor should be held accountable

Она поставила машину на зарезервированное за ней место и выключила двигатель. Миновав похожую на сад террасу и войдя в главное здание, она прошла проверку еще на двух внутренних контрольных пунктах и наконец оказалась в туннеле без окон, который вел в новое крыло.

Вскоре путь ей преградила кабина голосового сканирования, табличка на которой гласила: АГЕНТСТВО НАЦИОНАЛЬНОЙ БЕЗОПАСНОСТИ (АНБ) ОТДЕЛЕНИЕ КРИПТОГРАФИИ ТОЛЬКО ДЛЯ СОТРУДНИКОВ С ДОПУСКОМ Вооруженный охранник поднял голову: - Добрый день, мисс Флетчер.

- Привет, Джон.

0 Thoughts to “Mgmt 520 Week 3 Video Case Study

Leave a comment

L'indirizzo email non verrà pubblicato. I campi obbligatori sono contrassegnati *